The Environmental Services Group offers our clients professional expertise in a variety of disciplines including environmental engineering, industrial hygiene, geology, hydrology and soil science. The group provides services for a broad array of project types including residential and commercial development, federal installations, communication towers, power generation & transmission, urban redevelopment, healthcare and transportation.
Our environmental staff specializes in the evaluation of environmental liabilities in addition to developing risk management and remediation strategies that complement each project and client.
Understanding the importance of technical expertise in the environmental industry, our professionals are committed to continuing education to keep informed of ever-changing state and federal regulations along with training to remain current with emerging technologies.
Environmental Services Include:
• Phase One and Two Environmental Site Assessments
• Asbestos, lead-based paint, and hazardous material surveys
• Indoor air quality assessments
• Radon Testing
• Corrective Action and Risk Assessments
• Remediation Design and Specifications
• Remedial action plans, system monitoring and reporting
• Third-Party Air Sampling and Project Monitoring
• Underground Storage Tank (UST) removal monitoring, reporting, and plume delineation
• National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Evaluations and Consultation
• Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Consultation
• Noise testing and design services
• Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans
• National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) monitoring
and reporting explorations
• Compliance auditing
• Air permitting and annual emission reporting
• Regulatory Consultation